At ElderWatch Plus Adult Day Services we believe that every person remains a unique individual despite physical, cognitive, and health changes. We provide therapeutic daytime respite for adults who have special needs due to: physical limitation, memory loss, intellectual challenges or medical frailty. ElderWatchPlus' nurturing environment, fosters independence and normalizes interaction among peers in" our community". Assistance from staff is always available and is offered in a discrete caring fashion. Activities are designed to foster self esteem.
ElderWatch Plus is committed to "sharing the care" with caregivers. Caregivers using our services are able maintain their social, leisure and work responsibilities during the day, knowing that their loved one is in a safe and stimulated in our day program. By reducing the burden on caregivers it is ElderWatch Plus' goal to help prevent the need for institutional care.
- 40+ years experience working with adults with functional limitations.
- Winner Alzheimer's Association Direct Service Award for Excellence
- Licensed by PA Dept of Aging
- Provider Aging, Independence,
- Contracted agent with Philadelphia, Delaware & Montgomery Counties.
- Contracted agent with VA
- Active Member of State &
- Day Services Associations
- Nursing Monitoring and Treatment
- Specialized Cognitive Programs
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Incontinence Care & Bathing Services
- Movement, Music & Art Therapy
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack
- Secured doors and front porch
- CareGiver Support Group
- Assistance with transportation
- Flexible payment schedules